I've rebuilt the website

There have been some technical problems with the website and the server.

The old site was built with a program (Microsoft frontpage) that is no longer being supported due to security issues. So rather than fiddle about getting all the frames and stuff working I have designed a completely new one on a more advanced program that will be easier to edit and add to in the future. 

qzpn.jpg   kafs.jpg

The above images show the website as it used to look.

tq28.jpg

n7fc.jpg

The above images show the new style.

The pages are bigger and better suited to the latest browsers. Also the banner is in keeping with the forum theme, including the updated badge.

Now if you are still seeing the old website (and hadn't noticed that we were down for the last couple of days) that is because your browser is still storing your previously visited web pages. To see the new (and existing) website you need to clear them.

To do this depends on the browser you use.

If you use Chrome (my favourite) press the "Customise and Control Google Chrome" button, you will find this in the top right hand corner of the page just below the red X that closes the page. from the drop down window select "History" then click on the "Clear Browsing Data" box. then ensure there is a tick in the "empty the cache" from the beginning of time.

If you use Internet explorer go "tools", "Internet Options" then tick "delete browsing history on exit" close and restart internet explorer.

Let me know what you think

Archived