Club Run - Sunday 27th October (with photos)

rovi

Excellent turnout today on both A & B runs, 17 in all I believe at the cafe.

A's consisted of Ken,Chrispy,Kevin,PhilC,ChrisP,Sean and myself.

Went out via the Lenches in search of a few hills and muddy lanes down to Harvington and then across

to Bidford just avoiding the rain which seemed at one stage to be all around us,then headed in the direction of Hilliers through Broom to just beat a very heavy downpour. Perfect timing!.

On Arival the B's were already tucking into there food and it wasn't long before they said farewell and pressed on back towards home.

A great ride as usual, and so lucky with the weather.

kq9o.jpg

Next time you see Ivor, ask him how his holiday cruise went

Much of the details of today's run have been posted except for the 'B's make up which consisted of Owen H, Chris Kent, Chris Thompson, Barry, Tony S, Kay, Ivor, Pete C, Mandy and myself.  The rain kept off for the journey out to Hillers but the sky emptied when we got seated. The place was packed with cyclists from Blackwell Wheelers, Stratford RC and independents.  Luckily it had thinned out a little by the time our 'A's arrived.  Very enjoyable day, most of it dry, at a pace suited to all. Thanks for your company.

Great combined turnout , 17 riders in all.

So you've heard Ivor's fell in love with the captains wife.
I think he will have to join the A group and get a little more speed work into his legs.

He's got the sea in his blood you know.  When he bends down you can see how it got in!

HHey up mee hearties.

Love the picture, brings a new meaning to the

name Polly,{whos in trouble now then.}

Bu...r the speed work it was hard enough

into that southerly, Too many lounging about

in the f"csle.

Just off to find a ropes end, might need it tomorrow.

Archived