Time trial results 28th September

Mick raced today at the Ogmore valley wheelers 25miles tt on r25/3h. He had a fast ride out to the turn but a tough return ride into a 15mph headwind. Mick was 2nd in his age category with an amazing time of 57.44! Think he has earned a rest?!? Bet he doesn't manage a day!! :-) well done Mick, great end of season result

Great ride Mike. That's it for this season then! Hang up the TT bike.  I think that our team altogether have done extremely well this season and we are going to do even better next year.   clap.gif  

With luck our ranks will be swelled with a few more riders. There are those who have committed themselves already but there are still a couple who we have to pressurise - we could even stoop to blackmail if necessary.  :ohmy:

I also rode my last event today on the K46/10 in the S E Vale 10. A new course to me and I soon found out it ain't flat.  A disappointing 26:46, but it was hilly with a strong cross wind. I still managed to get first in my age group, so not such a bad day. The crowds lining the course today included Elaine and Mike Florence. Team director and car driver was Mandy M. 

I really have enjoyed getting back to TTs, representing Saracen and having the company of some great team mates. Thanks again to Mike H for dragging me back and giving his support.

OK stop you lot, stop it, Its been a team effort throughout the year and so good to see

the Saracen colours out there doing so well.

I'm sure I would have lost the plot half way through the season without the help and encouragement

of my training partner Robin.

And Sam so much for your four weeks of rest after London!!! remind me was it 9 or 10 days before

you text me wanting to get back on the bike. Ha Ha no will power!

Archived