Skittles night

HilaryP

Chris and I would like to thank everyone who came to the skittles tonight. We hope you all had an enjoyable evening.

Many thanks to the ladies who spent time preparing the delicious puddings.

Thanks to Mick H.for helping Chris with the tedious work involved covering the tables with banqueting rolls.

A big thank you to Hannah, Owen and Speedy for all their hard work picking up and replacing the skittles.

Thank you all, Hilary.

Chris and Hilary... once again you've organised a superb evening which was no doubt enjoyed by all who attended!

It's always lovely to see so many friends and family all under one roof, enjoying some great 'off the bike' entertainment! The catering was great, I heard lots of people compliment the food (especially the yummy deserts!).

Thank you both for putting in the time and effort to make the evening possible. Thank you to Speedy Kev for the collection of snapshots - you always do a great job of capturing the moment! Looking forward to next years skittles night! 

A few pictures from last nights Skittle and fish & chips supper.

The pairs competition was won after a thrilling play of between the team of Pete Carbutt senior & Andy Wrightson

versus Sean Barker & Sara ?

The trophy finally went to Sean & Sara.

The Knock Out game after a long and tense battle was taken once again by Terry Carbutt.

91jxua.jpg

2wr3tdi.jpg

zn2b75.jpg

f4ntxh.jpg

nwldnp.jpg

2dshatz.jpg

2ykm3xc.jpg

2s83585.jpg

scu902.jpg

1tanud.jpg

2vtwa46.jpg

2ihtkig.jpg