Thursday Run 5th September

DaveM

Mandy and I did not go to the Tardebigge today but made for the Whitlenge cafe via a direct route.  On arrival we found the 'C's having a jolly time in a swarm of wasps, so we decided to sit inside. Shame, as it was such a lovely day. Not long after we had been served, a good mixture of 'A's and 'B's arrived looking relatively cool... no Chris P or Mike H to whip them you see.  The photo does not show everyone that was out today.  I believe there was a breakaway group that made for Julies and Mike and Sam were spotted earlier, smoke emerging from their tyres.  Barry's Raspberry flavoured tyres were true to form and he punctured at the cafe.  Great break today with great company. 

ms1y.jpg

Batman and Robin were on a mission, we did say hi to Mrs Davies by Blackwell on the way to

Tardebigge and also to Sean before we passed the prison.

I think sean jumped on the back for a tow for the last half mile but was choking on the smoke.

Sounds as though you had a nice steady ride and did not miss us.

Batman and Robin were on a mission, we did say hi to Mrs Davies by Blackwell on the way to

Tardebigge and also to Sean before we passed the prison.

I think sean jumped on the back for a tow for the last half mile but was choking on the smoke.

Sounds as though you had a nice steady ride and did not miss us.

Choking on the smoke?

I thought you were going to kill me in that half mile!

As much as I admire and enjoy being in the company of you both I have to confess I was greatly relieved when you rode off and decided not to persecute us mere mortals.  lolblue.gif

Archived