Thursday Run 29th August

DaveM

A huge gathering at the Tardebigge today, great to see.  Instead of the usual 'A' 'B' and 'C' groups it turned in to what looked like an algebraic formula.  There was A+B, B1+B2, B+C, B1-6 etc.  The only explanation I can think of is that Ivor (aka The Pied Piper) was missing.  See Ivor, you have a day off and it goes to pot!  It only became apparent to me when after a couple of miles into the run I looked behind to find only three people. I was sure that I started off in a large B group.  We did catch some others who had dismounted to pass a farmer cutting his hedges but they made off in a different direction.  We settled down to a steady pace and had a comfortable run to Jullies. There we found the rest of the mixture already downing their tea and just as mystified about today as we were.

sku.JPG

No greasy junk food for these Saracen athletes, just herbal tea, fruit juce or mineral water.

Archived