Spotted

ChrisP

It's great to hear Terry is getting fit and pleased that he was seen out recently as I know he was unwell a couple of weeks ago. As well as training he rides to work on most day's.  Terry has been a great supporter of our time trials throughout this season and I hope we can talk him into joining us in competing next year.  

I might join the Saturday group through the winter.  I rode once with them early this year and enjoyed the company.

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps Terry may have some tips for me up his sleeve as I received another battering yesterday on the return leg from Droitwich up crutch lane.

21/22mph with a tailwind & Kevin/Mike on the front was all too much!

I went to the "special reserves locker"(to be opened in Emergencies Only)in search of a solution and could only find a bacon, egg & mushroom hot french stick!!!!

Also spotted yesterday 1:30ish

After leaving ChrisK to re-digest his all day breakfast and dropping of

MickH at his home for tea and cakes I rode on home via the Manchester Inn

and up Dayhouse Bank when who should I spot having ducked out of the damp

cold morning start but IvorM.

Obviously looking to get in a few crafty miles in dryer and warmer conditions,

shame it had just started to rain as we passed.

Hope he had a good afternoon.

Whats with all this going out late to miss the rain.

What are they going to do when the winter comes.

I can't think that we got that wet in the morning, in fact i'm sure the sun almost broke through the clouds at on stage.

Chris, I am sorry mate but i'm sure when you've been on your super diet with VERA you will be

flying up the hills showing us a clean pair of cycling shoe heels, just like the good old days.

But I did like your post, I'm still laughing now 9 hours later.

Perhaps Terry may have some tips for me up his sleeve as I received another battering yesterday on the return leg from Droitwich up crutch lane.

21/22mph with a tailwind & Kevin/Mike on the front was all too much!

I went to the "special reserves locker"(to be opened in Emergencies Only)in search of a solution and could only find a bacon, egg & mushroom hot french stick!!!!

rofl.gif

Archived