LIDL Cycle sale - 29th August 2013

Sean Barker

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd give you my opinion on the various items.

The bib tights are nothing special, clearly well short of the standard most of us are used to but at just under a tenner you really can't complain.

The gloves are decent enough for that intermediate period between summer and winter.

The helmet however is quality and as good as my giro at some six times the price

The socks are outstanding and superior to socks I have paid three times the price in the past.

Just thought I'd give you my opinion on the various items.

The bib tights are nothing special, clearly well short of the standard most of us are used to but at just under a tenner you really can't complain.

The gloves are decent enough for that intermediate period between summer and winter.

The helmet however is quality and as good as my giro at some six times the price

The socks are outstanding and superior to socks I have paid three times the price in the past.

I don't know about the rest of the stuff, but I have to agree that the socks are indeed outstanding.  I bought half a dozen pairs last time they were selling them, and I still have a few pairs unopened as the ones in current circulation have certainly outlasted all my expectations..

Archived