Warwick Evening 10 Tuesday 20th August

Four Saracen members rode the last in the series this season.  A good night as far as conditions were concerned giving Mike H a 24:17 and Dave M 25:36.  Mandy M and Colin B rode a 2up and recorded an excellent 28:35. Considering they had not done any training together it was a great ride. 

Many thanks to the Warwick's for running these events especially the time keepers and marshalls. The Warwick's have really made us welcome and we have enjoyed the after race get togethers in their club room. 

Very well done to Mike and Dave doing great times that I can only dream of!!  Many thanks Colin for doing the 2 up with me, you certainly lessened my nerves with your calmness and support, I really appreciated it.  Here's to next season when we can get well below that time!!  :D

It was great to see such a good turn out for the last club 10 mile TT of the season on Tuesday

night, 23 riders in all with 4 Saracen members taking part.

Many thanks to the Warwickshire Road Club for organising these event through the year and

inviting us to take part.

Also thanks to all the Warwicks members/officials/marshalls for making us feel welcome racing

and at the club room afterwards.  Great cakes, well most weeks!. Thanks to Jackie and Laura.

It was great to meet Debbie Bradley ( no relation to Colin ) on Tuesday who has now taken up

time trials and looking forward to doing some Duathlons,   she at on time used to run and I

believe work with Sam Boswell.  All the very best to you Debbie and I have passed you email

address to Sam so she can get in touch.

Archived