Time Trial Results 10th August

Saracen Time Trialers were out today.  Eddie Smith was the only club member to ride the Echelon '25' on the K34.  Eddie was having a good ride but then broke a spoke on the return leg. But, quite calmly he rode to the race HQ, put in his spare wheel and rode back on to the course to finish with a 1:36:36. I think that deserves a round of applause.  Well done Eddie

gd27.jpg        k30l.jpg

Sam B and Mike H both rode the Cwncarn Paragon '25'.  The results will follow soon.

Well done Eddie! Mick and myself raced over at Usk on the R25/7 course. Weather was warm but quite breezy. We both came away very pleased with our results, Mick doing his 2nd fastest time of the season with a brilliant time of 58.15 and I managed a new pb of 1.01.14. Great day. I think I am hooked! Not sure where our times put us position wise but Mick was well up there and don't think I did too had in the women's race. Can't wait for the next one! :-)

Well done Batman and Robin! Two great rides.  I don't know about you pair, but I am already looking forward to next season.  There is rumour that we could be signing up two very good Time Trialist's next year, so fingers crossed we should have a strong team. 

Hey, well done guys n gals.

Sam, brilliant time young lady, your getting close to that magic  sub one hour mark, but I guess you don't need me to tell you that, you can do it girl, history will demand it.

Eddie, well done to you too matey, Stirling stuff there's hope for us all yet.

Mike, must try harder !!!!!  she's getting too close mate.

How about a club champs 25 TT next year ?( I need something to focus on).

Archived