CLUB KIT UPDATE.

Mick Hazlewood

Right guys, we now have in our possession a pretty comprehensive range of clothing in a number of sizes where it should be possible to make a decission as to which size and fit for your body shape you require, ranging from racing snake too pretty large.

There is a number of womens fitting specific items also available to try on,( no I don't mean the men to try on just the ladies ). However if you do feel the need!!.

So a Lycra fitting party is available at my house on Monday 25th Feb between 5.30 and 8.00 pm.

I am hoping that anyone who has provisionally ordered an item of clothing will be available to attend. If you are coming a phone call would be appreciated over the weekend to let me know, if you can't attend again please phone and we can arrange perhaps something else. My contact numbers are Mob;07968391849. Home;01527831482.

I should add that no bib tights or bib knickers been sent.

Having tried the items of clothing on for myself ( MENS ), I would say that they are a typical Italian fit not dissimilar to Assos garments, which means if you normally use medium size you will need large.

I would also encourage people to try on other items of clothing that they have

NOT ordered so that they know there sizing for future reference if and when required.

I am located in Fairfield,nr Bromsgrove. please phone for full address.

There will be Tea and Coffee on tap and if the resident cake maker isn't to busy training over the weekend you might get a piece of cake as well. JohnS might! when he reads this be baking over the weekend and comparisons could be made if he brings one of his masterpieces with him.He makes a wicked sponge. A new club award could be presented at the annual dinner.

Hopefully an order can be sent ASAP to the suppliers. The sooner we order the quicker we get our clothing

MikeH.

Hi

The cakes have been made! Mike was busy cooking pm yesterday. Both fruit cake and a sponge!

We have had strict instructions not to eat any before tomorrow, I offered to sample them just in case they weren't up to the usual standard but he wasn't having any of that!

See you tomorrow.

Just like to add to the above that I said too Ed , if she stuck a knife in my cakes before tomorrow that I would not be held responsible for my actions!!

Mick.

ChrisP & and myself are having a meeting with the suppliers/manufactors of new kit next Wednesday 6th to hopefully finalise the order required by Saracen members.

After the lycra meeting which took place on Monday 25th we are in pocession of most peoples details on size and items required. Other people who could not attend have been contacted and other arrangements have been made.

If there is anyone that I have not contacted about the above could they please contact me or Chris asap.

A full list of items ordered by members will be shown on the website stating sizes so that everyone knows what they have ordered. A full list of final prices will also be shown.

As soon as we know everyone is happy with what they have ordered we would like payment in full as I suspect the suppliers will request payment up front.

We will let you know on that one.

Delivery dates of new kit will be announced as soon as we know.

Mick I know you have my order and size but if there is one size up from what I’ve ordered could I have that instead, It’s just that I’m so broad shouldered and muscular physique you understand.

If there is no larger size then what I’ve ordered will be fine.

The other one for my daughter’s boyfriend is fine though.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, the final order has been sent off and payment in full is been made as we speak.

There have been a few additional orders to the above list which will be updated soon.

The prices for the items of kit was shown in a previous post within the suppliers brochure which hopefully you read.

There is quite a considerable outlay ( over £3000.00 ) made by the club on your behalf, so we would like payment in full for your orders made ASAP to cover this.

If cheques can be sent direct to Ivor Myton or passed over to Chris Pardoe or myself it will save the club having to outstand the money. Cheques payable too ;Saracen R C

Just to recap on the prices quoted;

Long Sleeve Jerseys £ 79.20

Short Sleeve Jerseys £ 67.20

Bib Shorts £ 67.20

Gillets £ 69.60

The above prices include the 20% V.A.T

We will inform you as regards the delivery date but it will be approx 6-7 weeks.

There is a Club night next Tuesday evening at Wythall Park House so it would be good to see you there and a chance for you to pay for club kit.

Archived