Club Run 28th February

Sean Barker

Boys I hate to say this but won't be out tomorrow as I have that dreaded cold and it's gone onto my chest sounds like I smoke 40 a day. Shame as I like it there as does nice cheese on toast. Have a good ride and no gloating about me losing a point. ?

B Group report

Ten of us met up at Tardebigge and made our way to Bobbington Airfield. This ride is always a long lumpy ride and on the way Bev, Mick McClure and Alan Philpot turned off and did their own thing. Just outside Kinver we were joined by a speedy Chris Pardoe who soon moved ahead of us taking Tim Brueton with him.

The rest of the B group met them again at the cafe where Chris Kent was tuckling into a large plate of chips.

We broke up into groups on the way back but what a pleasant day in the winter sunshine.

The B Run riders were

John Shelley

Tim Brueton

Sean Barker

Pete Cooper

Chris Thompson

Dave Sexton

Kevin Rodgers

Chris Pardoe (brief cameo appearance) 

Decided to have a change from Flyinghorse Lane and do a trip via Quatt

to meet the Bs at Bobbington airfield.

Went out via Chaddesley Corbett and across to Wolverley where I caught the back of the Bs.

Tim Brueton and me Push on at Shatterford to do the extra miles and rejoin the others at the cafe.

2qtamaf.jpg

a4cxg.jpg

okq3nm.jpg

wlvpsh.jpg

Those empty chairs were left by a small party of Beacon riders.

Chris Kent was already there finishing of his all day breakfast good to have him out with us.

Think it was a bigger option than Coffee 1.

A steady return up and down via Kinver was enjoyed by all.

Archived