Tardebigge Run 1st August

DaveM

The weather certainly encouraged more riders out today and at the start it was plain to see a great many of them were Saracen members.  The new kit certainly stands out.  The A's got off with their usual rapid start and worked up to an average 18 - 19 mph with Chris P, Mike H, and Sam B leading bravely followed by John S, Gary W, Vince, Chris K and Big Gear Bob.  The B's went via Earls Common at a more leisurely pace led by Ivor with the company of Barry L, Pete C, Leigh, Brian B, Dr. Dave and myself.  The C's were already enjoying their break when we arrived at Whitlenge having taken a direct route. Barry L, having this week celebrated his 70th shouted the tea and teacakes and then entertained us by adding pepper to his tea by mistake. Sean and Paula traveled by car to join us for a very pleasant and lengthy break in the summer sunshine.

Great to have Brian B out with us today, hope you will become a regular Brian. 

i1n1.jpg

Is this a Saracen run or can anyone join in?

That is a cracking photo!

I can honestly say I have yet to see a better strip :)

Funny thing though as Paula and I walked to the cafe where you were all enjoying the sunshine I honestly believe Chris Kent recognized my dog Amber before he recognized Paula and myself, mind you Amber was delighted to see her old pal Chris sandy.gif  

Archived