Club Run Sunday 31st January

Mick Hazlewood

I got delayed on the way out and arrived late. I decided to give chase in the hope of catching you on the way down there but a wrong turn (somewhere) and I was all at sea until I somehow found myself in Warwick. I made my way from there the Wellesbourne Airfield but again arrived moments after everyone had gone.

I did however catch Chris Kent and Mick McClure on their way out, so after a quick checking out of the Vulcan bomber and Chris's impressive scar it was off into the rain again.

Can someone give me the roll call so I can update the points table? :) 

7fc28c9e72c0bc6ba20882c86a5557c7.jpg

Dear All

I can vouch for Sean's attendance who had covered circa 35mls from Redditch to reach the venue!

He was certainly very damp & cold (or should I say not very warm at all!)

I know because I touched his outer bits or extremities, being so glad to see him turn up albeit having missed the others!

Anyway I was there courtesy of McCLURE INTERNATIONAL PLC GLOBETROTTING ENTERPRISES & appreciative of an outing & change of scenery.

So great to see the gang roll-up in what can only be described as most unpleasant conditions!

In no particular or specific order they all deserve a pat on the back for effort & endeavour!

Moira, John S., Mike, Owen & Hannah, Kevin S., Tim, Alek & Lee!

The SARACEN RC is certainly "Fit & Healthy" whilst they and no doubt other members continue to make the effort!!!!

Archived