Club Run 10th January

Sean Barker

I CERTAINLY WONTbe heading for Pershore any time SOON gang.

HOWEVER The way I'm feeling right now having been TOTALLY rejuvenated by a "Bed-Bath" undertaken by a most attractive female member of staff in the last half an hour, I would certainly not rule it out by the Summer!!!!

IF you'd asked me 15 hours ago I would've dismissed such a venture "out of hand for EVER"!

YOURS RECOVERING:-

Chris!

Chris, good to hear that you are so positive, I hope you will be up and about very soon, as I'm sure you will be.

It's very cold out on the bike at the moment so you aren't missing too much. Get well soon, and we will see you soon.

As for that female member of staff, has she got an older sister?

All the best, John.  ?

Hi Chris,

Your company was missed today, but everyone is thinking of you. I hope the pain and discomfort can be kept at bay! One has to wonder if, when you're discharged, bed baths from pretty nurses will be on prescription? If not we'll have to send some Saracens around to administer the treatment. I'm sure the likes of Mickey Rourke, Mick McClure, John Shelley, Sean, Pardoe and co all have very gentle hands! :blink: :biggrin: Big massive hugs xx

Today's B run was well paced and uneventful in truth! Steady from start to finish. Clear blue skies and cold winds were the order of the day. The only thing to report really was that every local cycling club within a 30 mile radius seemed to decide to descend on Coffee 1 in Pershore today! The staff however coped very well, and despite the sudden influx of those in lycra there was enough seating for everyone and more than enough yummy food.

In the B group we had:

Bev and Kev
Tim Brueton
John Shelley
Mick McClure
Kevin Young
Chris Thompson
Hannah Smith

NOTE - There was no Moira with us today. I repeat... no Moira! :tongue: Now I'll put down my spoon!!!

At the cafe who should we find waiting at the back of the queue but our very own audax smashing Sean Barker, who had made his own way to the cafe. After being at the cafe for about 15 minutes, maybe 20, the A's arrived, with tales of punctures a'plenty! Our resourceful Saracens resolved the problems en route and made it to the cafe safely.
We were also joined by Chris Pardoe.

The A group consisted of:

Mick Hazlewood
Owen Hazlewood
Kevin Sargent
Lee '50 Shades' De Grey
Dave Cunningham

I'm sure someone from the A's will post up a full report in the very near future, but I thought I'd list those who rode for the sake of the points table!

Archived