Club Run Sunday 27th December

Sean Barker

Greetings I am after a favour as need to get out on the bike on Sunday to ride some excess Christmas food off but have to be at Bewdley for 12 noon for a commitment so I was hoping to ride out to the nominated cafe then get picked up by hubby to make Bewdley by noon so could we go to Whitlenge or DeBeers instead as they are both on the way to Bewdley pretty please Sean x

Stone me.... temperature will be around 10 degrees Celsius, wind will be almost non existent and NO RAIN (predicted by the MET Office as of 18:30!!!)

I'd be mad not to join the B run for a short jolly out to Droitwich. I'm keen to start riding the fixed again so this is a nice short route that won't leave me smashed for Monday.

Count me in gang. All being well I'll see you at Tardebigge for 9:30am. :)

Not sure yet Alec, I know Speedy and De Gray are planning to ride to the Harvester for the usual time. Mick is out @ the mo and I don't know if Mr Pardoe is out and about, so I'm not sure (as of yet) whether the A's are planning to ride with the B's. I'm not sure Dave C is out, think he has family commitments.

My advice would be to head for the meeting point of the group that best fits how you want to ride tomorrow, just in case the A's go off in a different direction or decide to take a longer and faster paced route to the cafe in Salwarpe. I'll be personally riding with the B's as I'm putting in some miles on the fixed. :)

hi Sean.

Speedy was out along, along with Owen and Mick, plus Alec and myself !

a gloomy, misty, damp ride out to Kenilworth.

good ride, packed full of banter, incident, dodgy photos and dietary requirement conversation.

Kev and I clocked up the best part of 90m, which is always a result, as the pace forced on us by the Mick, was not too shabby at all !!!

Archived