Club Run Sunday 13th December

Sean Barker

• Sean Barker changed the title to Club Run Sunday 13th December

HI y'all.

won't be out tomorrow.

have a good ride :)

Excuuuuuuuuse me 50 Shades!!! What's with all the no shows? No Saturday visits, no rides together on a Sunday... I'm starting to think you don't love me any more?

Hope to see you out on a ride soon. Just remember, Gilbert out there... somewhere.... training hard. 

Forever yours, Montana x

Twelve Saracens bravely made the trip to Evesham in what was a dismal day.

I don't believe the sun made an appearance all day but despite the gloom the company as always was a delight and much laughter and chat ensued.

Today's dirty Dozen were

Mick Hazlewwod

Owen Hazlewood

Mick McClure

Bev Abbots

Moira Blackburn

Sean Barker

Hannah Smith

Kevin Rodgers

Alec Wright

Kevin Sargent

Dave Cunningham

Bob Kesterton (Guest)

A couple of photos taken today

large.Club_Run2_13-12-15.jpg.e037e231266

large.Club_Run_13-12-15.jpg.63116ee1eb4c

But where were all the B's we were out numbered by the A 's a steady start from TB with Mick Hazelwood and Mr Biancic ( alias Rob ) on the front to say that women chat is an understatement as Hannah and I were behind them and they never stopped talking but the more they talked the faster they went but luckily Hannah kept nagging them to slow down. We hit the Lenches the first hill and Owen attacked as he was on a fixed and all the boys followed I think Owen was first up but I was too far back to see. The three of us girls were more sensible well slow but Bev was first up for us she has admitted to doing secret spinning training on a Saturady for the hills !

We arrived at the cafe a little damp but not too bad in good spirits and looked more like the dirty dozen . Good refreshments and off we set for home keeping Mick H off the front . It was dry on the way back but a bit cold . A bit disjointed  once we hit Drotwich but we all got home . A nice ride good company looking forward to the big fry up next week. Bev and I are going to make Kevin carry our stuff to slow him down.

Archived