'B' Run:- Sunday 11th October

ChrisKENT

Well one & all we were few in number but great in heart & spirit!

Missing several of our regulars who we hope will be with us again in the near future.

So 5 intrepid 'B's set off from Tardebigge on a cool & initially virtually windless morning, namely Peter, Garry, myself, Tim & Chris T., well aware that it was going to be quite a long outward arduous venture made more so in the absence of the latter two who were on a non-stopper with other commitments.

Once on our way though we were not alone for long being caught & passed by a sizeable group of Beacon 'A's, a larger group of V - Sprints & lastly an even larger group of the latter, who turned right @ Bishampton with Tim adding to their number as we parted company.

The lengthy & relatively flat ride out was well worth it as we came across the 'A's already at the venue, which served bacon & sausage baps amongst healthier but more boring fare!

It was a first for Pete, Garry & myself but certainly worth a future visit!

We had agreed to combine our meagre numbers with the 'A's consisting of Chris, John, Kevin Y. & David "still a guest" Cunningham.

I feared the pace of youth & the rising E.N.E. homeward headwind would be my undoing despite several efforts by Chris to bring me back up to the group, however Peter (ever the gentleman) nursed me back almost to the doorstep from Grafton Flyford!

Many thanks to you all for another great Sunday out!!!

Archived