'B' Run Sunday 6th September 2015

ChrisKENT

For the attention of anyone interested in a relatively flat but lengthier than normal run I propose we head for Upton upon Severn on Sunday!

I will be at Tardebigge for 09.35hrs & I hope that Sean will be @ the Lai Ling for @ 09.15hrs departure.

Alternative suggestions would be more than welcome!

Morning chaps!

Given that I have now retired the Domane and will be riding fixed for the foreseeable future I am more than happy to join you Kenty on the B run to Upton this week :)

Also, I'll be happy to be at the Lai Ling for a 9;15am departure to meet anyoine else there that wants to join the ride to then rendezvous with you Chris at Tardebigge for 9:35am. :)

I hope a full Kenty report will follow, however, as a quick update I can say that 8 riders took to the B run yesterday. A fairly flat route was taken to Upton Upon Severn, and our group was led entirely to our destination by Kenty and Ken. 

Food was quickly distributed by the staff, and us cheeky Saracens begged some extra hot water to fill up our teapots!

Once fed and watered we headed home via Ryall, Peopleton, etc. A bumpier route back but a chance for me to show off a little on the climbs... sorry guys! It is honestly much easier if I attack the hills riding fixed!

Riders included:

Chris Kent
Ken Haddon
Tim Brueton
Pete Cooper
Moira
Bev and Dave
Myself

Thank you for a very pleasant afternoon all and Chris I'll ride with you again very soon! :)

A pleasant surprise started the day @ Tardebigge for me in that what I thought was going to be a foursome consisting of Peter, Tim, Hannah & myself was doubled with the addition of Ken, Moira, Bev & Kev!

Abberton, Bishampton, Pinvin, Pershore, Defford & Ryall was our outward route @ a modest pace in near perfect conditions.

Good service, food & conversation was the order of the day @ the Marina Cafe' as one expect @ this venue & in such company.

I had hoped to be able to lead all the way back as well but Pete's increasing pace proved to be too much for me.

We returned via Ryall, Defford, Peopleton, Grafton Flyford & Bradley Green.

Hannah abley assisted by Ken came to the fore in the latter miles testing tired legs & weary spirits in the process, well certainly mine for sure!!

Virtually wall to wall sunshine & little wind, what more could one wish for!

Great to have Ken along again and to see him getting back towards the standard & form we have come to expect of him.

HAPPY DAYS INDEED!

Archived