Club Run Sunday 12 February 2023

Moira

Starting from TB were John, Bev, Moira, Leigh, Gordon and me.

A nice steady ride, we got strung out a bit up the Ridgeway but regrouped at the top and sped down the other side.

On arrival at The View we were told there was no room and all tables were booked. Moira used her charm though and we managed to get an inside table for an allocated half hour. Which was all we needed as our food arrived quickly and we were able to comply with the request.

As some of you will know I am infamous for getting the route wrong but amazingly the group put their faith in me and we set off to find the bus lane that Moira thought was a figment of my imagination!! I got some stick along the way as expectations of me getting the right route were pretty low. But I think they were all pretty impressed with my magical mystery tour. Even commenting how lovely the bus lane was 👍🥰

Coming out of Studley I took them down a little short cut through the industrial estate. I heard grumbling from Gordon as he said "I don't like the look of this..." but I think even he would agree that we came out of it ok.

So on we went to the bus lane at which point I gave Moira directions to take them back via Enfield whilst I went right and up past KN golf course. I just hope they got the directions right. 

It was a good ride today, although a little cold and lonely after I left my chums.

Pics below. With an inside shot... just for Barry 😊

20230212_113501.jpg

20230212_113447.jpg

20230212_113320.jpg

20230212_113312.jpg

20230212_113304.jpg

No pictures Julie !!!

Julie was right we did trust her and very confidently she got us to the bus Lane in Redditch a nice different route home . She gave me exact instructions where to go when she turned right as Bev and Gordon didn’t fancy Weather Oak way .

We followed Julie’s direction she didn’t mention the long slow uphill which took us to Redditch town centre no sign of the promised Sainsburys and directions from there . John and I managed to get back on track and up the little lane towards TB . 
8 out 10 Julie for navigation you started well but fell at the last fence well we did 🤣🤣🤣