Dave Hanbury

TonyS

This just received from Steve Tonry 😒

Hi all, you may already be aware but Kim Cope rang last night, to let me know that Dave is very ill with pancreatic cancer and the prognosis appears to be terminal. Very sad news indeed, following Granny Thomas’s recent passing.

Apparently, Alan Lloyd had spoken to Dave, Alan subsequently letting Kim know.

I’m making further enquiries via Chris Moseley and Tim Crumpton, who live not too far from Dave, so will update you if I hear any more.

I don’t have Dave’s contact details but I’m sure you chaps will have, if you’re able to contact him directly. Please pass on my best wishes, if you do so.

I’m sure you’ll also wish to advise other colleagues, who know Dave. A sad end to a challenging year.

Best
Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys just read this what terrible news please send best wishes thinking of Dave he was very supportive when a junior in the club always there on the training bashes keeping us up there ,,,its very sad also Id heard  Micky Wright a former saracen rider had passed away some time ago,, again another very supportive rider to us juniors .