Steady run 14th. tues.

rovi

If the weather holds out I will catch you somewhere after you leave Hanbury Hall. Get your prayer mats out - it's looking grim. :unsure:

Dave,

Assuming that the weather holds out tomorrow, but where do you intend to meet the group and at roughly what time?

I will probably wait at the junction of School Road and Hanbury Road as Ivor says he will coming down past the Jinny Ring. If he leaves Rednal on time I should think it would be at least 09.50 when he gets to me. If it's raining at 09.30 I will be giving it a miss.

I will probably wait at the junction of School Road and Hanbury Road as Ivor says he will coming down past the Jinny Ring. If he leaves Rednal on time I should think it would be at least 09.50 when he gets to me. If it's raining at 09.30 I will be giving it a miss.

Weather looks like it may hold till after lunch, so I'll meet up with you guys as above

Had a bit of a delay this morning so was a little late getting to the meeting point. I gave chase guessing at the route I thought you’d take but never caught up with you. I stopped in the Sugar and Spice cafe in Pershore and waited for you as they told me they hadn’t had any cyclists in. I stayed from 11:30 until 12:20 then made my way home. I guess you must have changed the destination.

Bad luck Sean. There was a change of cafe made before Ivor got to me due to the wet forcast.  We ended up in Wocester at the Orchard Cafe, Spetchley. I came back via the town centre as I wanted to pop into a shop.

Do you know how many Greggs Rock Cakes you can get in the pockets of a cycling jersey? Yes! That's right, six. 

Hope the guys got home dry....Ivor, Pete C, Colin A, Barry L, Alan W, Dr.Dave and  'Big Gear Bob'.

Sorry you missed us Sean.  :P

I stopped with the others on the way back till we crossed over the Kiddy Road, then I carried on up to Bournheath and Fairfield then I doubled back down to Lickey End then I did a slight detour into Blackwell and home.  Just starting to rain as I was about a mile from home, so I timed it about right.

Archived