Thursday 'B' Run 2nd May

DaveM

Very big turnout at the Tardebigge, must be the change in the weather.

Decided to go with M on the B run  as I wanted to ride the Bromsgrove 10 in the evening so needed a more moderate pace than the A group gallop.  Very enjoyable and at a brisk pace, a little too fast for one or two, so we were fewer in number when we finally reached Whitlenge. We had a detour on the way to look over the cycle sale in Aldi. Watch out for Ivor's trendy new socks! All three groups arrived at the cafe within minutes and the staff coped extremely well and no one had long to wait.  Poor Ivor punctured in Hartlebury but apart from that a very pleasant ride in warm sunshine for a change.

I missed the start as I didn’t know you were making a stop at Aldi, so I headed out on my mountain bike with backpack but I drew dead in Aldi, although I did buy a couple of pairs of gloves.

That backpack sure felt hot on what turned out to be a warmer than expected day. 

It was nice to be able to sit out in the sun though at the cafe

Indeed a very impressive turnout but a some what dissjointed A run as it seemed that every time we came to a crossroads riders were going off in differant directions as a result the group was getting smaller and smaller. 

But as you say Dave it all came good in the end as some how we all managed to arrive at the cafe at near enough the same time, and Lord only knows how that happened???

And it was good to Sean with his trendy back pack......hang on, wait a minute........

17101120.jpg

Archived