Thursday 18th

Sarashell

M and I started out for the T'Bigge Thursday run and got caught in a heavy shower on the Hanbury road.  Got cold and wet so abandoned and went home.  Went on the spin bike and did some serious interval work.   I can't say exactly what in case Colin B finds out.

Hope to get an easy ride in tomorrow with M, Ken H, Tony S and possibly John S. 

Should have kept going Dave/Mandy a few hardy travellers managed the usual route to Driotwich to have a welcome

Cup of tea at Julie's. A bit damp on the way out but took the capes of for the return ride home with the wind and some sun.

Michelle brought us up to date with her goings on then extracted Barry's life story.

Mick H called to say tonight's meeting was cancelled and that he and Sam had turned up this morning but missed us.

Shame they missed some serious training.

You'll have to give him some tips tomorrow if he joins you.

Thanks Chris. Problem was at the time it looked pretty grim and could have been in for the day.  I did not fancy going all the way to the meet to find nobody there because it was raining!  Sod's law it turned out nice later on.

Going to try again tomorrow.

Went on the spin bike and did some serious interval work.   I can't say exactly what in case Colin B finds out.

No problems Dave I was out carb loading on the ale tonight followed by a balti down Ladypool Road with a few mates including Pat Keeley and Roger Evans, so a good taper ready for Saturdays show down.

Hey Sean just seen your post, hope the back improves soon mate, but while in the Old Mo in Tindel Street tonight it turns out that Pat K (above) has ridden some of the same Audax events as you this year so was just wondering if you had come across him on your travels he also talked me into doing one in about 4 weeks ? starting from Meriden called the Warwickshire wanderer or something like that, so if you are planing to do that one keep an eye open for us.

Sorry we missed you all at Tardebigge, we rode passed meeting place at 9.55 and there was no sign of anyone so the decision was made to go it alone and face the elements.A good solid ride was had and I have to take the training seriously when I,m with Sam or I get left behind.

Archived