Club Run 19th June

Sarashell

Back from hols, so I'll be there, despite the grind up to the Ridgeway, so will see you at the lights at c10am. Barry, 9.20am outside your place?

Also, Happy Birthday to Chris and Kev and in response to MIck H's boozy old boys do: what date, as you don't say? Or have I missed it, as a Newbie?

3 hours ago, Steve T said:

Back from hols, so I'll be there, despite the grind up to the Ridgeway, so will see you at the lights at c10am. Barry, 9.20am outside your place?

Also, Happy Birthday to Chris and Kev and in response to MIck H's boozy old boys do: what date, as you don't say? Or have I missed it, as a Newbie?

The clue to the date of the event is in the title Steve         Tomorrow    19th JUNE 

A small group met at TB today.

John, Tim, Leigh , Mick and me. It was nice to see Mick out. He certainly entertained us all with his singing and story telling as we sped along 👍🤣.

A steady ride out and I now know where the Ridgeway is 🙈.

Arrived at the cafe where it was cold and a  bit breezy so we went inside. Only to be chucked back outside as all indoor tables were  booked.

Quick cups of tea, cakes and tea cakes were downed and we decided to make a quick exit as it was rather  chilly.

We met Dave and Mandy in the car park who had just arrived to join us but unfortunately we were already setting off.

A steady ride back with no issues. All in all a very  nice day.

We missed the regulars  but see you next time.

PS Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there.

The gap in the pics was where I was sitting. Oh and yes there are 3 photos. Can you spot the difference!

20220619_111853.jpg

20220619_111853.jpg

20220619_111850.jpg

Sounds like you had a good ride despite Mick’s singing!!!!
I had a lazy day sitting in the sun at the side of Lake Garda even went in for a swim . Off on a boat trip tomorrow.

Sounds like you didn’t navigate back Julie thought it was third time lucky 😝

see you Sunday x