Club Run Saturday 30 April 2022

Moira

Yes Saturday not Sunday as it gives rain Sunday . Since most of us who regularly go out on a Sunday were there today we decided it was better to go out Saturday instead.

The venue Riverside Cafe Evesham.

9.30 am Saturday 30 April at TB 🚴‍♀️🌹🚴‍♀️

Sorry for the late post. I've got my granddaughter here so haven't had a minute!

Well it was a good call to go out today. A chilly start but  glorious end to the day.

Tim, Bev, Moira,  John and me set off from TB prompt at 9.30 am. Picking Tony up at the agreed meet point along the way. Nice to have Bev back after her holiday in Greece, she looked very tanned!!

We also picked Dave up somewhere too.

So over the dreaded Lenches we went! It was as bad as I remembered and I brought up the rear as usual. Others were flying up so well done to them.👍

Evesham was busy but Tim navigated us through the traffic well.

We got to the Riverside cafe and sat outside in the sun. It was lovely.  Tea and teacakes went down well.The CBA duet (aka Alan and Chris) didn't make it. Not sure if they heard us as we went past their gaff shouting "CBA" 😆. I hope so! BTW Alan I was out on my winter bike again.

Thats about all I can remember of the ride, except we were all feeling it by the time we got back.

Pics below. Billy no mates Dave is the little figure plodding off to get his tea. Bless 😊.

20220430_110157.jpg

20220430_110156.jpg

20220430_110134.jpg

20220430_110115.jpg

20220430_110034.jpg

20220430_110017.jpg