Club Run ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ Sunday 29/08/2021

Moira

This weeks venue is Springridge Nursery and Tea Room Crowle . I hear you saying thatโ€™s too close but we will be zigging and zagging our way from TB via Pershore to make decent miles before landing for refreshments.

Barry we will be turning right at Priest Bridge and then going past The Philpottโ€™s house where we collect them. So meet us on route but no going past the end of Flying Horse Lane past Broadacres ย ( you now know where it ends !!! So hopefully you wonโ€™t miss us ๐Ÿ˜)

9.30 am start TB ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ

Well an excellent turn out today. Starting from TB me , Mick , Leigh and Tim. We met Barry at Flying Horse Lane then the Philpottโ€™s at Broad Green then Tony and Dave M joined us before Grafton Flyford. A good ride out Tony did his own his own route from North Piddle . We then zigged and zagged viaย Wyre Piddle where Micks gear cable broke on the steep downhill leaving him in a heavy gear luckily he has big thighs which he needed up dog kennel hill .ย 

When we arrived at the cafe sitting outside already was Ivor , Chris P and the Shelleyโ€™s having driven there. A lovely setting with great views and a lake. We had a good old chin with bike repairs Dave, Ivor and Mick managed to tie his gear cable tiedย ย in on a lower gear . Bike shoe trying on by John it was all happening.ย 
ย 

We split up a bit on the way home eventually leaving me with Chris P , ย Mick ,Tim and Ivor . Tim and Ivor never stopped discussing there electric bikes all the way back moaning we were going to slow up hills !!!

A nice ride and a good new cafe. Chris P will post some photoโ€™s.

It was very nice today meeting up with the gang, Ann and I were in the car ๐Ÿš™ as Moir has said. ย I was trying on shoes ๐Ÿ‘ž and went back to Alanโ€™s to try on some more, it is a problem buying shoes on line. ย Oh well, hope to be back on the bike ๐Ÿšฒ soon. ๐Ÿคž

Being that the cafe stop was close to home I included a tiny lane from Spetchley Island to Crowle only to have Moira complaining about a steep hill. Two weeks ago I had driven the lane in the car and not noticed a steep hill. On arrival at the Nursery, Barry lived up to his nickname of Bouncing Barry by landing in a heap inย front of a couple who looked most concerned for his well being whilst some club members had a chuckle.ย Hope you are OK Barry.

Sorry a little slow transferring the pic's today.

As Moiraย said another great stop.

And what a good turn out of Saracen colours.

Ivor the survivor seems to be turning up further and further out then turning up the motor on the way home.

Great to see Tim out again another turning up the power on the way hoe.

IMG_0240.JPG.79ca2093541f8eb689e6b24cd3c7fa4f.JPG

IMG_0244.JPG.3fa9b9ecf4ee686078a51bc2f3f9863a.JPG

IMG_0251.JPG.871cad8c9fdca8b7580eef84a7c64b15.JPG

Out alone today Billy no mates Roger on the sick and Tess looking after the sick.

Got my timing right though and made the cafe before the rush.

ย