Club Run 27th June 🐝🐝

Sarashell

A good ride today nice to have Roger Β with us for a change and more importantly we were joined by Julie (Dave Mortimer’s daughter ).

Leigh decided to have a lie in his bed so was late getting to TB so he joined us at the cafe . Bev started out with us but turned off to do a non stopper after going up the Lenches . We picked Barry up at Radford . Nice to see Tony and Dave Mitchel out going in the opposite direction to the Lenches !!!!

Barry has a new Garmin bought from Tim ( watch out Tim ) as he is having problems with it may be operator error !! Julie tried her best as she has one the same but we will have to wait and see we might see it for sale on the website as Barry wants a simple idiots proof one 😝

We bumped into the Philpott’s on Flying Horse Lane both out testing there batteries πŸ€ͺ

A few pictures below .

14D33CDD-520D-42B4-8313-6F53FA049676.thumb.jpeg.7eec651d51ec81cc0f4d0301b0385077.jpeg493C8854-ED2A-415F-A9B6-8E9F19B70380.thumb.jpeg.601ceebd11a5d04005e553277a6a848f.jpeg975E0F1E-3CBD-47F5-B718-E8BCB5B9B96C.thumb.jpeg.126aab635108efdb99b65e81e55b572c.jpeg

Β 

6386AA8A-9653-4791-92EF-848BE6AC46C3.jpeg

Dave & I took a view on wind direction and speed, then decided that a hedge-sheltered trip to Tardebigge with largely wind assisted return loop was better than a trip through the Lenches followed by a headwind return from Evesham.Β 

Main Clubrun acknowledged at Priest's Bridge, Leigh shouted at a bit further beyond, then Ivor seen near Bentley. Finally Ivor spotted on way back in Flying Horse Lane, with time to stop and chew the fat with Superman before we went our separate ways again. Finally a detour for us past Philpott Towers, but no sighting of the residents, then home for a cuppa.Β 

Well, I think I should say something after all that. Β It was a nice ride today, it didn’t rain, that’s a good start, a good few out, a new friend, plenty of old ones, and my longest ride of the year, 58 miles, I knowΒ it,s not that far, but a good day. Β I hope we can have more similar good days. 🚲