Club Run 1st November 🐝🐝

Sarashell

I have been looking at the weather forecasts, one says we might get wet, and the other says we might stay dry.  So I’m thinking, if it’s dry at 10 o’clock we should do a loop round, not getting too far from home, and then ending up at Broad Acres.  And it could be quite windy as well.

10 o’Clock. Tardebigge 🚴🏽🚴‍♀️

We did do what I said above, four of us Moira, Ken, Barry and me.  For the most part it was dry, but we had some rain when we came out of the cafe.  The cafe was up to it’s usual standard, I can recommend the BLTs that two us had.  The wind was strong today, but on the way home it was behind us.  About a quarter of a mile before I got home, the rain got quite heavy, so it was a sprint for the last few yards.

Michelle sent me a text saying that her and Chris had just missed us at the cafe dew  to a puncture.  Shame we missed them.

Well, that’s the end of the Club Runs for a few weeks because of what Uncle Boris has been saying, so we will have to ride on our own, or with just one from another household.  So keep safe and keep fit.  🚲