Club Run 25th October šŸšŸ

Sarashell

The person who requested to go to Evesham was Michelle, bear that in mind. Ā Three met at Tardebigge, Moira, Gordon and me. Ā As we started off Mick H. came round the corner and made it four, a little further on, a car šŸš— honked his horn at us and I waved back, (Iā€™ll wave at anyone). Ā So next we meet Barry, but Mick turns off, so thatā€™s back to four. Ā At the cafe after about fifteen minutes, in cameĀ Michelle and Chris T. It was lovely to see them, it had been quite a while. Ā So there we were sitting and chatting when a voice from behind us said, isnā€™t Alan Philpot outĀ with you, this was a couple, Win and Brian, I think their names were who used to be members of the Redditch Road and Path, the club that Alan was in before joining The Saracen, Anyway, we decided between us that it was too wet and he didnā€™t want to get his bike dirty. Ā Before going, my phone šŸ“ž rang, it was Leigh, he was the one in the car honking the horn, he just rang to say how well he was doing after his resent operation, and that he will be off the bike for six weeks.Ā Ā I could make a comment but I donā€™t think I will. We left Michelle and Chris, who were going to go home a different way toĀ us, so four of us went off homeward. Ā It has been a lovely day with good company and good weather, until about half way home, then it absolutely peeā€™d it down, and we all got soaked. Ā Oh well thatā€™s the way it goes. šŸš²

I agree John, another enjoyable day in the saddle. I did get myĀ new to meĀ Winter bikeĀ wet and dirty, within 2minutes afterĀ leaving you the rain came down heavy and IĀ arrived home very wet, on a Ā dirty bike. The joys of cycling.

It was also nice to see Dave Mitchell for a briefĀ chat on our way to Evesham, IĀ think he was out training, getting the miles in to race next year maybe !!! ??

Great to hear you guys are all getting out. Iā€™m doing a little like 100 miles a week! However, here in France itā€™s a lovely ride and nearly always non stop! I try to complete 40 miles a ride. Hope you all keep safe in these trying times and look forward to riding with you soon.