Club Run 6th September 🐝🐝

Sarashell

Well, it’s been a long time but I think it’s time we should start again.  Having said that, we must be aware of the Covid situation, with no more than 6 in the group.  So if more than 6 come out we will split up into 2 groups. So, let’s go to Clive’s of Cropthorne, steadily, cuz I’m not too fit, and we might meet up with Chris P’s gang.

10 o’clock Tardebigge.  Don’t be late. 🚴‍♀️            🚴🏽

Managed to catch up with our Tardebigge group at Clive's cafe Cropthorne.

Pity John S and Moira B couldn't make it.

Those present Alan P, Christine P, Chris P, to many Chris's out today Ken H, Barry L, Roger B, Mick H and me Chris P.

Almost missed of Leigh F he was busy chatting with a group of Bromsgrove Olympique riders.

A good day for riding warm not much wind about and it didn't rain on the way back. 

IMG_0001.thumb.JPG.7544bdc9eb57d699228c9bf47de355c4.JPGIMG_0002.thumb.JPG.f52d9e548915debac85747de3cee514c.JPGIMG_0003.thumb.JPG.661c8aebaab248d0afc62eb077c971ca.JPG

As Roger, Mick and me were late getting there the others headed of for home before us.

On our route homeward after passing the crossroad above Chessgrove we spotted Chris & Michelle this week.

They had just come out of Broadacres again.

Michelle latched un to us and left Chris to find his own way home alone.

Good to see so many club riders out and do some catching up.