Club Run 22nd March 🐝🐝

Sarashell

Well, these are strange days, I presume you’ve all heard what Boris has said.  Anyway, no point having a destination, with all the cafes closed.  So it will have to be a none stopper.  I intend to be a Tardebigge 10 o’clock and will be riding into the wind, so as to be blown back home.  Only come out if you are sure you want to, I think it best to stop the points for the time being.  So if you do come out, I advise that you bring a full Drinking Bottle, and something to eat.

10 o’clock Tardebigge.  🚴‍♀️🤞🚴🏽

Well, thank you Alan, we’ll have to learn to sing.  Anyway back to today.  6 of us out for a shortish none stopper, Moira, Bev, Kev, Roger, Leigh and Me.  Not much to report, wind was on the strong side, but the sunshine 🌞 was beautiful.

Anyway, no points were awarded that has finished for the time being.  We also decided to stop the Club Runs until the situation improves, and do our own thing.

So let’s all try and keep fit, and hope the Coronavirus doesn’t last too long.  🚲