Club Run 29th December 🐝🐝

Sarashell

Right Ho great leader Mr SHelley , Bev Kev and I are coming out but we're being a bit naughty and are going to meet you there as we are going to go out the way we go on a Tuesday ( as Kev wants to go steady as he's worried about his back and I'm happy with steady too so you and Roger can go fast 😝)

We're leaving at 9.40 so see you there oh great leader xxxxx

Five of us at Tardebigge this morning, however, Roger,in his car had forgotten his gloves and so decided to go back home.  Now down to four, Kevin Y. Phil C. Ivor and me, we set off towards Croome.  Ivor turned off a little later and went his own way.  And now there were three, so on we went riding into quite a strong head wind 💨.  We got to the cafe to find the rest of the gang, Moira, Bev, Kevin R. Alan P. And Mick H. so that was eight all together, that’s more like it.  There were a lot of other people at the cafe as well, it’s a very popular place.  After getting fed and watered, we all rode home together, with the wind 💨.  Although the temperature never went above seven degrees, it didn’t feel cold, not a bad day for the end of the year.  🚲