Club Run 17th November 🐝🐝

Sarashell

Yes I must admit I saw by the bridge at Pershore and then the surrounding area the other night on the news and there was a lot of water hopefully the majority of it will be gone by tomorrow otherwise we could get wet feet !!!

see you in the morning at 10 am promise to be on time oh great leader 😀😇

It's 18:00 (sat) and Caroline, who has just arrived for her fish fingers and chips, says the main bridge in Pershore is officially closed. There is some lying water on the main road through to Pinvin from this end which is ride around-able. Have a nice ride as I will not be out. 

We got to Pershore no problems at all, there were quite a few puddles about but they didn’t cause any trouble.  Eight of us started from Tardebigge, but Ivor zoomed off in a different direction.  So there was Moir, Bev, Kevin R. Phil, Chris T. Roger And me. We spent a happy forty-five, or so, minutes filling our faces and sorting out the world’s problems, and then back home.  It was a coldish day, but not too bad, there was plenty of room in the cafe, I think people were keeping away after seeing the floods in the news.  Good day out.  🚲