Club Run 22nd September ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Sarashell

Well, the the weather forecast for tomorrow is diabolical, witch is unbelievableย as I write this in the sunshine . So I suggest that we do a loop round and end up at Broad Acres. ย The loop could long or short depending on what the weather is doing. ย It is a shame after the last few weeks, especially as our friend Alan has come up from Dorset to ride with us.

9:30. Tardebigge. ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒง๐Ÿšด๐Ÿฝโ˜”๏ธ

Weather was good for a couple of hours, I was thinking that the forecast was wrong, and then, down it came. ย Quick dash to the cafe, where Chris P. was already drinking tea. ย Nice to get out of the rain, Moira, Barry, Alan Townsend, Roger And me , ordered food and drinks, and made ourselves at home. ย Chris K. came in next, in the car. ย We stopped there for quite a while hoping that the rain would stop, weโ€™ll it didnโ€™t stop but it did slowed down, so back home we went, it was only spotting by then ,so all in all, not too bad a day out. ย  ๐Ÿšฒ

• 3 weeks later...