Club Run 1st September ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Sarashell

3 hours ago, Sarashell said:

September already, where did it go !, anyway, letโ€™s go to Cob House Fishery, at Wichenford.

9:30. Tardebigge. ย ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšด๐Ÿฝ

Will you be going via Stourport or Ombersley?

I donโ€™t know what happened to everyone today, there were a lot of us at TB. nice to see Tim out again by the way. Anyway, when we got to The Cob House there were only Bev, Phil and me left. Then in the cafe was Mike McClure, thatโ€™s four, a little later on Tess and Chris came in,ย six. ย Cafe was fine, we seemed to be in there for quite a while eating and drinking etc. Mike went of home on his own, and us five rode back together. ย Weather was good, if a bit cooler than it has been, and the wind was quite strong. ย ๐Ÿšฒ

Moira and I bailed out just after the bridge in Stourport, and like Leigh, took the very lumpy road to Holt Fleet via Shrawley. We did shout we were turning off but not sure if we were heard.

After a tea and toast stop at the Garden Centre in Holt Fleet we headed home taking in the lanes from Sychampton, Elmbridge and Stoke Prior.