Club Run 28th July 🐝🐝

Sarashell

I’m writing this looking at the rain 🌧 again, and having looked at the weather forecast, I think west will be best in the morning. Β So I suggest that we have a steady ride to Halfpenny Green. Β Weather permitting.

9:30 Tardebigge. Β πŸš΄β€β™€οΈπŸš΄πŸ½

Where were you all !! Two of us went out, me and my carer. Β We got to Halfpenny Green to fine old friends there, the Bromsgrove Olymique Club Run, all three of them. We were hoping to ride back with them but it took so long to get served at the cafe that they were gone before we were finished. Β Then it was back home in the rain that Β  lasted about half an hour. Β Quite a nice ride, didn’t get too wet.  🚲

Very well done Moira & John for keeping the club’s metaphorical β€œend up”whilst us slackers languished in us pits till an ungodly hour bereft of enthusiasm & positivity.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸš²πŸš²πŸ‘

Further to the above:- Also well done Ivor, Tony, Christine & Mr P πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸš²πŸš²πŸΆπŸΆ