Seniors Club Run 7July

Lancashire Lad

I've surfaced from beneath boxes, found a bike, now need to find my legs! I'm happy to meet any seniors at the crossroads before you reach Chessgrove on the left and the cafe by the fishing lake on the right at say 9.45/10am or i will continue riding to the end of flying horse lane, subject to weather. I am coming from Webheath, Redditch my temporary home for up to 6 months. I will relate the saga of my move at the cafe.

Can i suggest Hillers or the farm shop cafe on the Evesham Road. Please respond to this post or ring me on 01527 758531 otherwise i will do a none stop solo in that general direction rolling through the crossroad or end of Flying Horse lane between the above times.

Thank you Ivor. 

Well that was an interesting ride. Collected Christine on way to meet Barry. Ignored phone ringing cos it always stops before I answer it. Barry not where he said he'd be so checked phone, didn't recognise number and no message left. Put phone in pocket and it immediately rang. Barry had major mechanical and had finally got home via foot and car, too late to get to us. So Chris & I had a lovely non stop tour of the Chippings before getting back for our lunches. When I got home found three voice messages from Barry and his wife, don't ask why they weren't there earlier cos I have no idea! Apologies to Lesley for ignoring her and shame on Barry for not maintaining his bike! 

Is all that worth two Clubrun points for Chris and me? 

Sorry Kay, no buzzards encountered. Probably cos we were nowhere near Copyholt Lane. 

Alan WEAVER had problems ? Last year? I think same place. They use same nests year after year. Chicks leave nest July & August. Get protective.

Do rides work with multiple meets?

Doesn't seem to be any senior rides Sun or Thu. Just training bash’s which I have to slaughter myself to stay with. Where is everyone?