Club Run 23rd June 🐝🐝

Sarashell

Nice weather today, just right for Cycling. Eight Saracens out, and one guest. Steady ride to Upton, I’m not going to mention the ford. The service at that cafe was not too good, but never mind, we all get fed and watered in the end. Steady ride back, and we didn’t see any rain, what more could you want?

And today’s riders :-

Moira B.

Phil C.

Leigh F.

Chris K.

Roger B.

Alan P.

Ken H.

John S.

and DougΒ P.

🚲

Sorry John but we just can't ignore the hedge can we . So our illustrious leader was leading us over the foot bridge at the ford atΒ Pinvin where I must say he has previously landed in the hedge just on leaving the narrow footpath for the road .

So knowing that he took it steady I was just behind him when I saw him going yet again towards the hedge with a few oh no not,Β not that hedge again and yes he landed in it once again. I'm sorry but I did laught quite loudly and the rest behind us wondered what was going on. John climbed out of the hedge unhurt but covered in sticky buds and leaves .

A few photos but unfortunately couldn't get my phone out quicker enough to capture John in the hedge as I was laughing too much.Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.07f97dc06f0b27d806cac169509063b7.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.af9156cef942a91fd6abbea88b23f26c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.b2b2b19542f272fa08953a0802ccc5bf.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0e20416cbed42b75387dbf7ed81f6c52.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5b32c98d1288e64b4ff783dd3c48f043.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0b03ca5d88c7832aa1b4b5f59bf262e7.jpeg