F/S - 2nd pair x Shimano RT82 Touring Shoes (SPD) size 44

AlanW

Being the fussy person that I am, its clear that me and shoes just don't get on!  After making the mistake a few weeks ago with the purchase of the size 43s because they were to narrow I then went to the next size up (44) thinking this would work.

Sadly it hasnt....  :angry:   To be fair the width is fine, but I just feel like Coco the clown in them. :(

This latest pair were purchased just after selling the others, I still have the original box, the instructions, plus the sticky patches that cover the cleat insert inside the shoe and the OE insoles have not been used as I use the Specialized BG ones in all my shoes.

It goes without saying that they are as new with no marks or scuffs, selling for £55 ono  (no cleats included)

Moving forward I'm not to sure what my next shoe choice is going to be now to be honest, but watch this space just in case!!

shimano-rt82-touring-shoes-12_zps3972f14

Upper
The RT82 features a tough but supple synthetic leather and mesh upper for snug and breathable comfort out on the roads and trails. A micrometric buckle closure coupled with 2 offset velcro straps provides a secure and easily adjustable fit without pressure points or abrasion. A flexible insole cushions and conforms to a wide range of foot shapes.

Sole
Shimano have developed the RT82 sole to offer the stiffness and sleek profile of a road shoe with convenience of an SPD design. A recessed cleat and rubber outsole allows easy walking and a glass fibre reinforced polyamide midsole plate provides efficient power transfer.

Any questions, please feel free to call or text me - 07500 915448

Archived