Club Run 5th May 🐝🐝

Sarashell

There were a lot of us at Tardebigge this morning, but I don’t know what happened to them all because only four of us got to the cafe at Wichamford. There were, Roger, Mick, Chris P. and myself. We had a good ride, if a bit fast on the way back. Weather was good, just a bit cool. 🚲

Seniors had a good ride to TheTwisted Spoon

Unfortunately we had to leave Kay at the cafe to meet her sister

Chris Leigh Barry Ken Kay and self all enjoyed the refreshmentsΒ 

and chat Β We are really blessedΒ 

Β 

So JOHN I AM CONFUSED β€’ COM !!!!

If indeed you did go againΒ to WICKHAMFORD (where you went to a fortnight ago) I could understand why you lost at least 4 (Bev,Kev,Chris T. & Pete) along the way in that I understood that you were in fact going to the Β Cobhouse Fishery near WICHENFORD not a cafe’ at WICKHAMFORD?

Please expedite?

On 5/5/2019 at 2:38 PM, Sarashell said:

There were a lot of us at Tardebigge this morning, but I don’t know what happened to them all because only four of us got to the cafe at Wichamford. There were, Roger, Mick, Chris P. and myself. We had a good ride, if a bit fast on the way back. Weather was good, just a bit cool. 🚲

Pete Cooper stopped for refreshments in Stourport High St.

Bev, Kev. Chris T and myself peeled off at Great Witley and stopped for refreshments at a Garden centre in Holt Heath before heading back via Droitwich.