SENIORS CLUB-RUN SUNDAY 28th APRIL

ChrisKENT

HEADLINE NEWS....  Saracens savage government and pound parliament ...today the illuminati (this does mean they have lights on their bike Mr Pardoe!) had their morning break at Craigham and had an in depth discussion of the state of the Nation and indeed the World and found the leaders severely lacking . A manifesto may indeed be in the works even as you read this . That is after we have had baths ,dinner and cleaned our bikes and then if we can remember what we were talking about. 

Mrs Davies if indeed you do not know whats going on you may be selected as our spokeswoman .

Leigh failed to mention that we had a very disjointed ride out which Ken and I took a lot of time and phone calls etc to organise, but those of us who arrived together at the agreed cafe (official points destination) included Ivor, Ken, Leigh, Pete, Chris K and me.

A much more orderly return into the wind and another enjoyable day on the bike. Good debate about the state of the nation and the  B word and we pledged our allegiance to Nigel F. 

I apologise for bailing out just short of the official destination, but as I explained to El Capitan, I was concerned that eight of us turning up at such a late hour might have caused disruption at the cafe. So Chris and I returned via Bishampton and I can vouch for the excellent service, standard and quantity of tea imbibed and toast/jam consumed. Team points please!