Club Run 7th April 🐝🐝

Sarashell

Can i suggest as the weather is a little warmer the Seniors meet at the same time as the B's so that we have a choice of Evesham, part way, or a destination to be decided at 9.30.

We really must try and keep  the Senior ride going between April/May and Oct/Nov  with a same time start as the B group  then club members have a choice, otherwise it' can result in a solo ride for an individual, with no need to be a member of a club! 

I don't wish to be controversial, but it is a fact, no choice for older/slower or riders recovering.

Alternatively another common start time as is the case on Thursday. I'm sure attendance would be more numerous, with a choice of part way outward with the B group and solo/with others return.

The Seniors are increasing in numbers thanks to Tony Shardlow who joined us on the route out. Great to see him after a long  absence and in such good form, others included Ken, Ivor Chris K Leigh and me.

Bishampton cafe/shop was the destination with good banter lead by Chris. We returned via Droitwich as a reward to Tony for joining us, his presence also reduced the average age of the group which Chris had calculated, it astounded some other cyclist at the cafe when Ken told them. Another good day out. Points please John it makes up for our average speed.

Well it was good to get out, better to meet up with Help the Aged, and even better to be able to keep up (most of the time). Thanks for the company and chat,  third time out this year and I doubled this years mileage! 

Archived