Club Run 31st March. 🐝🐝

Sarashell

For a start, don’t forget to turn your clocks forward one hour. I am going to go for a steady ride to Croome Park. This is because I have a cold and don’t feel too good. If you feel like going faster I will see you there.

9:30 Tardebigge. 🚴‍♀️🚴🏽

In the absence of Ivor and Ken i am suggesting Pinvin village hall as the Seniors run. John Poole is riding the LVRC Pinvin road race, i am informed refreshments will be available at the village hall. I suggest we join with the Bs at 9.30 as far as they go towards Croome and make our return after a couple of laps of the race circuit  (opposite direction) Chris Poole  thinks the race starts at 10 and he may go to watch.

Hope somebody can join me!

Only five at Tardebigge, I think the others forgot to change the clocks. Anyway, the five of us pushed on, on a cold and windy morning. Tim did a short ride again, then we dropped Barry of at Pinvin to watch the road race. Then there were three, we got to a very busy Croome Park. Moira managed to find an empty table for us (Moira Kevin Y. and Me that is) so we sat and filled our faces, as you do. On the way home we bumped into Paul Deakin, who, we found out, lives near to Moira.

And that was today’s ride.  🚲

Did manage to get the clocks right.

Met Tess and set of a little after 10 with the intention of making Croome Park

for the tea break.

Although wind assisted and making good speed could see we wouldn't make the stop

until after 12 o'clock, probably as the others would be leaving.

Before Drakes Broughton decided to turn for Peopleton for a stop before pressing on home into the wind.

Unfortunately the tea shop was closed so pushed on to Aunty Rita's where all the tables were booked 

but we could sit outside.

As it was rather cold it didn't take long to finish of beans on toast for Tess and home made tea cake for me with jam

along with a couple of cups of tea.

Set of back into the wind before turning for Feckenham and riding the rest of the way into a cross head wind.

Who said the spring had come?

Hi John my post for a point. The Seniors were represented by " B---y no mates". As john said i rode with them until Pinvin, on the LVRC race circuit i met and rode with Chris Poole. Don't know John's finishing position but  in another group Dave Hughes finished 2nd a tyre width of the  winner. On the return a stop at the Bishampton cafe (very good)  and then home completed the ride of 52 miles. Must be worth a point.

Archived