Club Run 17th February. 🐝🐝

Sarashell

53 minutes ago, Moira said:

I believe you but thousands won't you say steady but will believe it when it happens 😜 See you in the morning 👀

From the Cambridge dictionary 'happening in a smooth, gradual, and regular way, not suddenly or unexpectedly'.

Unfortunately there is no mention of the speed. Hopefully will meet you there.

Caught up with my fellow travellers at Evesham cafe for tea and cakes.

5c6999e026489_IMG_0001(2).thumb.JPG.1b99fc4cc66ba41324b71f09bbf708c7.JPG

Man of the match Chris K for demolishing the famous bread pudding.

IMG_0001.thumb.JPG.e49577fcbd6fac2d125e70272d32857a.JPG

IMG_0002.thumb.JPG.f37d703f0820d696bde2a94c4351948a.JPG

The rest of the group.

IMG_0003.thumb.JPG.61e21768a158b2393be3c8408d8602b8.JPGIMG_0004.thumb.JPG.7afedec910e1f12be7ad760a684fb908.JPG

After the struggle into the wind on the way out it was good to be wind assisted on the return ride.

Well it was a steady ride. Bev and Tim had a short one and turned back early, so then, Moira, Roger, Chris T. Me, Leigh and Chris K. carried on to Evesham. Leigh and Chris dropping back a little, not being quite on form. While filling out faces in the cafe, Chris P. and Alan Philpot came in and joined the gang. On the way home the wind was with us (deep joy) made the ride a lot easier than on the way out. So far so good, then we got to Blackwell and Moira pushed me off, we ended up in a heap on the road, and I did a backwards roll, didn’t know I could still do one. Anyway, no harm done, no one was hurt.🤷‍♂️🚲

Sorry I was late with the post today, but the website didn’t seem to be working earlier on.  🤷‍♂️

Yes I must confess a rather basic error came to a sudden stop at a junction as a car was coming unclipped my right foot and tried to put my left foot down knew I was going to fall into John but couldn't stop it but at 73 he can still do a backwards roll luckily no harm was done and he saw the funny side. And after we recovered from the heap just set off as a group of cyclist came down luckily they didn't see us on the floor. Sorry John xxxxxx

Archived