Club Run 4th November ??

Sarashell

Moira, Bev, Kevin R, Kevin Y, Chris T and Me, We aimed for Upton, but got as far as Croome Park. The weather was damp and drizzley so we decided to shorten the ride, and then some of us would go to Blackwell to see Tess riding a cyclo-cross. Tess was riding very strongly, I’m not sure what position she finished, but she was well up. Other Saracens there watching the rice were, Mavis and Eddy, Chris P, Chris K and Mick H.

Thank you to all those who braved the drizzle and the cold to come and cheer me on!! Sorry for not smiling... i was too hypoxic to get the smile signal reaching my face. I was smiling on the inside though!! The support was amazing and I heard all the shouts of encouragement form the well spread-out over the course Saracens folk. Me and Mick went for a beer and a pint )or two) and Moira turned up as well, but her doggy friend was rather unsettled and only allowed her a half. The results are not out for a couple of days but it should be on http://wmccl.co.uk/results/. I got lapped by two (maybe three) and was about 12th ish down the field I think. 

Archived