Club Run 7th October ??

Sarashell

Started off very cold this morning, Jack the Frost was about, winter draws on, (are you lot in Mallorca reading this ?) so we had to go a little bit faster to keep warm. Part way there, Pete and Leigh decided to take a short cut, and we would see them later at the cafe. The rest of us carried on via Bidford and Offenham to the cafe at Evesham, where there were a lot of bikes parked outside. The Stratford club were there, and then later the Beacon. They coped very well at the cafe with all of us cyclists. Chris P. then came in on his own. After the usual eating and drinking we all rode home together, or at least part of the way, some going there own way. Nice day ,in the end the temperature got up to ten degrees.

And riding today were :-

Tess O.

Leigh F.

Chris T.

Chris P.

Pete C.

John S.

By for now.

Yes those in Mallorca are listening ha ha Jack Frost I wish I could say that today it was brilliant sunshine which it has been all week but a bit cloudy this morning but warm. 

I do have some photos but technology has let me down as they have not transferred from my phone !!! I will put them up later and there's a lovely one with Mr Philpott and a pair of brass door knockers !!! 

So we all had good rides splitting into different groups Kev R going with the fast group, Me , Bev and Dave Sexton with the medium group and Alan P went for a recovery day with the slower group and Mrs Davis took the day off.

I got led astray yes I know didn't need much leading to stop at the pub prior to going to the hotel just got there and it hammered down with rain so we had to stop for 2 drinks until it stopped ( but don't tell Kevin ) and it's still raining now.

Archived