F/S - Shimano RT82 Touring Shoes (SPD) - SOLD

AlanW

I bought these shoes less than two weeks ago and despite being told that I should go up a size, I didnt as I thought that they were ok.  It wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't bought both sizes at the same time and still went to small!!

However, after trying them out for just a few rides, they are ever so, ever so to small in the width.  :cry:

I paid £70 for them and it goes without saying that they are as new with no marks or scuffs, selling for £55 ono  (no cleats included)

They are size 43 and if you have normal width feet they are okay.  I normally take a size 43 in my every day shoes, and I was advised to go up a size to a size 44.  I never was one to listen to advise!!

They really are a cracking pair of shoes and they will be replaced with the next size up.  :oops:

shimano-rt82-touring-shoes-12_zps3972f14

Upper
The RT82 features a tough but supple synthetic leather and mesh upper for snug and breathable comfort out on the roads and trails. A micrometric buckle closure coupled with 2 offset velcro straps provides a secure and easily adjustable fit without pressure points or abrasion. A flexible insole cushions and conforms to a wide range of foot shapes.

Sole
Shimano have developed the RT82 sole to offer the stiffness and sleek profile of a road shoe with convenience of an SPD design. A recessed cleat and rubber outsole allows easy walking and a glass fibre reinforced polyamide midsole plate provides efficient power transfer.

Any questions, please feel free to call or text me - 07500 915448

Archived