SENIORS RUN:- SUNDAY 9th September

ChrisKENT

Hi Chris. Sorry I couldn't join you today for family reasons, but can I say that I fully  agreed with your "post" comments and I am pleased that somebody is trying to resurrect the Senior group. I accept that a 9am start during the hot weather was sensible but it is now autumn with colder mornings and as such I and I'm sure others are of the opinion that 9am is now too early.

The Senior group was formed to makes allowance for age ability riders  and those who want a shorter steadier ride for whatever reason, it offers a choice from what we have at the moment, an infiltrated B group only. No criticism made or intended. 

I have to say that as a side issue I was totally baffled by Leigh's comments as I'm sure you were, judging by your response to it.

Barry

Dear Seniors many apologies for my DNS but the ongoing task of painting hall, landing, stairs & main bedroom prior to new carpet laying tomorrow got the better of me & should I say SUE did!

Anyway I trust that yourselves & the ‘B’s ALL had a great ? & most importantly a SAFE & INCIDENT-FREE DAY.

Looking forward to seeing you all very soon!

PS:- All painting finished + gardening as well!????????????

Archived