2014/15 - Winter Newport Track Series

AlanW

I am just confirming this years pricing with Newport and yet again a 5% price increase on the hourly cost to hire the Velodrome and yet again a 27% increase to hire a track coach.

Sadly, but there has also been a increase in the cost to hire a track bike, it is now £5.00 for the first hour and £10 for any time over an hour.

Usual track time of 6pm to 9pm and the dates will be as follows:-

Saturday 11th October
Saturday 8th November
Saturday 13th December
Saturday 10th January (2015)
Saturday 28th February (Revised Date)
Saturday 14th March

More details to follow shortly and newcomers more than welcome

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As it stands I have a little over one week to go before I will have to let Newport know if I intend to cancel the sessions or not, otherwise the first session will have to be paid for in full.

With regret we are still no where near the numbers that we require in order to make it financially viable, so unless at least six people pay in full for all six sessions, or at least six people pay for the October session within the next week then all the sessions will have to be cancelled, really sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Well as much as it pains me to say it, but we have had to cancel the track sessions due to lack of interest.  

Can I just say thank you to everyone that had supported it this year and a refund will be issued shortly.

As a point of interest, but there are a number of drop in sessions available at Newport -  HERE  I intend to try and make a couple of the Friday afternoon ones if anyone else might be interested, but please note you do have to be accredited to attend them.

Archived